1. Rates, seasons, holidays, rules, and policies are subject to change without notice.
2. All campers and guests must understand and agree to abide by our rules and regulations upon check-in and during entire stay.
3. Check-In time is 2PM; Check-Out time is 11AM. An early arrival must be approved in advance of arrival. Early arrivals will be charged a $5 early arrival fee per hour.
4. Pets must not be left unattended at any time. All pets must be on a leash while in the park. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet. If you fail to clean up after your pet, you will be charged $25 per incident and may be asked to leave after second incident with no refund or credit.
5. Please park your RV, car, truck, motorcycle, or golf carts in your designated site only.
6. Guests and extra vehicles have parking available in our overflow parking area. Boats may be charged additional daily parking fees.
7. Vehicle owners are responsible for any and all towing fees for improperly parked vehicle removal. If you are unsure where to park, check with office.
8. Parents are fully and solely responsible for the behavior and safety of their children.
9. Dumping gray water on the ground is not permitted. Each site has on-site sewer connection you are required to use. Leaking sewer hoses must be fixed immediately with no exceptions.
10.Use of water for non-portable services such as washing vehicles, filling swimming pools, etc. is not permitted.
11.Campers are responsible for insuring water hoses are leak free. If your water hose leaks, please fix or replace immediately.
12.Campers are responsible for keeping their sites clean during their stay. Please do not throw cigarette butts or other trash on the ground.
13.Outlets are not provided for charging of Golf Carts. Please see office for City Ordinance and Rules concerning Golf Cart usage on the island.
14.If for any reason you disrupt the stay of other campers, are causing excessive noise that is a nuisance to the park and other campers, and/or if the police must be involved to resolve the situation, you will be asked to leave the park immediately with no refund or credit.
Dogs are allowed in campground but are required to be on a leash and attended at all times. Dogs are allowed on the beach with owner. Pet Owners shall be liable to an injured party for all damages caused by pets. All dogs running at large or untagged are subject to immediate impound by violation of leash law ordinance of Jefferson Parish. While we consider pets a part of the family, please respect other campers by cleaning up after your pets. There is a $25 first offense fee imposed on all guests who do not clean up after their pets. Second offense is cause for immediate eviction from the park with no refund. We work very hard to provide all guests a positive and clean experience and we ask that all guests abide by these rules.
Daily and Weekly Rate:
Xtreme Beachside RV Resort requires a 72-hour notice on all cancellations. If you provide a 72-hour cancellation notice, you will be given a full refund, less a $25 processing fee which covers administration and credit card charges. If you do not provide a 72 hour notice of cancellation, you are not eligible to receive a credit. Please note, all credits issued take up to 30 days to process.
Xtreme Beachside RV Resort requires a 30 day notice on all monthly rate reservations. If you provide a 30 day cancellation notice you will be given a credit on your account to be used at a later date towards a new reservation date. The reservation credit must be used within one calendar year from departure date and must be used at one time. Credits given for early departures with a 30 day notice are not eligible to be split into multiple later visits without prior consent. Please note, all credits take up to 30 days to process.
Prorated credits on monthly and weekly discounted rates are not available. Weekly and Monthly Rates are provided with deep discounts. These rates are only available if paid up front with no refunds.
Copyright © 2019 Xtreme Beachside RV Resort - All Rights Reserved.